Sales Account Executive
Intelligent Waves, LLC
Type: Regular Full-Time
Remote: Work from Home with Travel
Intelligent Waves, a rapidly growing Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business has an immediate need for a Sales Account Executive to support our Business Development Department and the Intelligent Waves Innovation Division in the Ft Bragg region.
- Has an outstanding track record of past success selling infrastructure solutions into the federal government, with emphasis on DoD agencies.
- Possesses strong prospect development skills. Would be known as a hunter, with the ability to generate and lead at customer meetings regularly
- Has completed strategic selling or similar sales training courses and thoroughly understands large account sales and management best practices.
- Has the ability to build coalitions with different stakeholders in an organization.
- Has experience selling solutions that require knowledge of the compliance environment and infrastructure and solution architecture.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Track record of past success selling infrastructure solutions to the federal government.
- 5+ years of sales experience and a demonstrated track record of achieving and exceeding quota in the federal sector.
- Experience selling to government agencies at a technology solutions company
- Understanding of DoD procurement processes and schedules.
- Understanding of government compliance and information security regimes.
- Excellent oral and writing skills.
- Results-driven and committed to creating new business opportunities.
- Expert at engaging and presenting to both business and technology executives.
- Strong work ethic and organizational skills.
- Enjoy working in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment.
- Builds key relationships and effective networks
- Top Secret Clearance Required or Ability to qualify for TS Clearance.
- Leads meetings with an executive level audience and articulates a forward-thinking account plan
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization and with staff at remote locations essential.
- Strong ability to breakdown complex technical concepts for customer consumption.
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIORNMENT:
- Frequently required to stand, walk and sit
- Frequently required to utilize hand and finger dexterity
- Occasionally required to climb, balance, bend, stoop, kneel or crawl
- Frequently required to talk or hear
- While performing the duties of this job, the noise level in the work environment is usually moderate - standard office environment
- The employee mustoccasionally lift and /or move more than 10 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include depth perception and ability to adjust focus
- Additional remarks regarding work environment: None
- Specialized equipment, machines, or vehicles used: Office Equipment
Since 2006, Intelligent Waves has remained committed to providing quality engineering, operations, and intelligence solutions to our clients and it all starts with YOU. Intelligent Waves provides a great and generous benefits package to include medical, dental and vision, PTO leave, and life & disability packages. We also invest in our employees' futures by providing a contribution with vesting starting from DAY 1, technical training, tuition bonuses, and much, much more.
Clearance Statement: Applicants selected for this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Only US citizens are eligible for a security clearance. For this position, Intelligent Waves will consider only applicants with security clearances or applicants who are eligible for security clearances.
Intelligent Waves LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation and gender identity protected veteran status and individuals with disabilities, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.
A Veteran Friendly Organization