Outpatient Family Medicine Physician Opportunity
Location: Eden, North Carolina, 27288, United States
Job ID: 53681623
Position Title: Outpatient Family Medicine Physician Opportunity
Company Name: UNC Rockingham Health Care-Family Practice of Eden
Excellent opportunity in a community practice located in northern-central, North Carolina!
Details About the Opportunity:
- Address- 515 Thompson Street, Suite D, Eden, NC 27288
- Traditional family practice in the outpatient setting, Monday-Friday (8 am-5 pm) with possibility of adding in extended hours in a rotation with the other provider
- Full-spectrum family practice, including: Pediatrics, Adult Care, Chronic Disease Management, Women's Health, Vaccinations, On-site Lab Services
- The benefit of access to a broad scope of specialists within UNC Physicians Network and UNC as a whole
- Full-time, 1.0 FTE
- Average of 19-22 patients per day
- Call is phone only and has low volume
- Excellent clinic staff and leadership support
- Benefits Include- Paid CME days & reimbursement, paid annual leave (vacation), matching 403 b, malpractice, competitive health/dental/vision insurance, Short and long term disability, group life insurance
UNC Rockingham Health Care is a 108-bed community hospital in Eden, NC dedicated to preserving excellent and compassionate care close to home for residents in Rockingham, Guildford, Caswell, Pittsylvania and Henry counties. UNC Rockingham joined the UNC family in 2018 along with several local practices. Family Practice of Eden has served the community for 35 years and counting! The group has achieved NCQA Patient Centered Medical Home designation and is well respected in the surrounding community.
UNC Rockingham and its affiliates are located in Eden, NC. Eden is a city of fifteen thousand located in Rockingham County, NC in the Piedmont Region. The region is full of beautiful amenities for the small town enthusiast, including: rivers, lakes, state parks, a nostalgic drive-in theatre, restaurants, wineries and breweries. Those in the Piedmont Triad region of central NC are just two hours from the NC Mountains and 3 hours to the coastal area.
Additional Perks Include:
-25 miles from Greensboro, NC a major city with many colleges/universities, nightlife and fine-dining
-39 minute drive to Piedmont Triad International Airport & 1.5 hrs. to Raleigh-Durham International Airport
-Lower cost of living with access to many amenities, including: golf, the Dan River, festivals and a historic downtown
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please send your CV to Jennifer.LeBeau@unchealth.unc.edu or call 336-259-6501.