GEOMEMBRANE LINER CREW TECHNICIAN
Are you looking for an opportunity for growth and a career?
We are a leader in environmental containment construction and are seeking HARD WORKING MOTIVATED WORKERS!
We need full-time Geomembrane/Environmental Liner Crew Technician Positions that are able to travel. You must have a desire to produce quality work and enjoy working in a team atmosphere. Construction background a plus but not required. WILL TRAIN!
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Placing Materials and Sandbags.
- Operate Welding Equipment, Hot Air Guns and Grinders.
- Installation of Liner Materials.
- Assist Technicians with Grinding Materials.
TRAVEL AND OUT OF TOWN WORK IS PART OF THE JOB. You WILL be away from the area for extended periods of time!
Transportation from our Maryland location to various job sites around the Southern US and Mid-Atlantic Region. Employer paid travel and per diem when out of town on job sites.
- Ability to work with a team and contribute accordingly.
- Desire to produce quality work.
- Ideal candidate will perform manual labor in various outdoor conditions.
- Must be able to consistently lift 50-75 lbs throughout the day.
- Must be able to obtain a badge to work on secured facilities.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background screen and drug test.
- Positive attitude and willingness to work in a team environment.
Excellent benefits package!
To be considered for this position you must be able to provide employment/professional references that will attest to your outstanding work ethic.
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check and drug test are required to be considered for this position.