Certified Nurse Assistant
Type: Full Time Employee
# of Openings: 1
SCA, a leader in the outpatient surgery industry, strategically partners with health plans, medical groups and health systems across the country to develop and optimize surgical facilities. SCA operates more than 210 surgical facilities, including ambulatory surgery centers and surgical hospitals, in partnership with approximately 7,500 physicians. For more information on SCA, visit www.scasurgery.com.
Wake Forest Baptist Health Outpatient Surgery - Clemmons is a brand new, 12,500-square-foot outpatient surgery center that opened in 2018. The center is a partnership between Surgical Care Affiliates LLC and Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center. SCA, part of Optum, specializes in developing surgical facilities across the country. The center has three state-of-the-art operating rooms where gynecology, orthopedics, ENT, plastics, and general surgery are performed.
Accountabilities / Responsibilities
The Certified Medical Assistant or Certified Nursing Assistant is responsible for assisting the clinical staff in patient care as well as non-patient duties.
- Certified Nurse Assistant who can provide assistance to the professional staff.
- Daily responsibilities will be to deliver direct care to patients as directed by the RN in charge.
- Maintain patient comfort and safety.
- Follow all departmental policies and procedures as well as safety, environmental, and infection control standards.
- Represent the facility with integrity, free of gifts or improper inducements.
- A CNA adheres to the facility's Core Values and mission with complete regard for the dignity of each person.
- Licenses or Certificates:
- Current BLS certification preferred
Education, Vocational Training, and Experience
- 2 years or more direct patient care
- Graduate of Certified Nursing Assistant Program or Medical Assistant Program, preferred
- Experience in SPD preferred but not required
Please click HERE to apply
We value Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging at Surgical Care Affiliates: SCA is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability and genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
#SCA #SurgicalCareAffiliates #CertifiedNursingAssistant #Healthcare #NurseLive