Advertising Coordinator (22111)
Join Cerebral Staffing as an Advertising Coordinator (Administrator) on-site at John Deere in Cary, North Carolina. Qualified candidates will have experience working with budgets and financials, project management, preferably have a background working in advertising and/or communications. Understanding of Print & Digital production, Media Placement & Trafficking, and General Accounting Principles is a plus. Knowledge of and experience with Workfront and SAP is preferred.
Hours: Standard Hours are M-F 9-5:30
Hourly Rate of Pay: $18.90
Duration of Role: 1 Plus Years
Benefits: 10 Paid Holidays, PTO, 401K, optional health/vision/dental
General Job Duties:
1. Manage general day-to-day administrative functions and details; schedule and attend meetings, take meeting notes, communicate appropriately.
2. Track and expedite the development and distribution of promotional materials. Generate inventory reports.
3. Draft and track advertising projects through the company workflow tool; monitor and communicate production schedules; generate status reports.
4. Issue Purchase Orders through SAP; generate financial reports in Excel.
5. Track and monitor procurement/expenditure invoices and budgets, monitor and review account payable notifications; maintain and reconcile budget spreadsheets.
6. Assist in monitoring media and production traffic.
7. Maintain strict compliance with all company policies.
8. Drive process improvements and implement sustainable solutions to resolve complex administrative issues.
No driving is required for this role other than commute to and from work